- This event has passed.
2018 Chronic Disease Data Roundtable
June 19, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm MDT
Join GPTEC for our Chronic Disease Data Roundtable on June 19-20, 2018 in South Sioux City, NE!
The event agenda will include:
- Reports from the field by Great Plains Area chronic disease tribal programs;
- Local and regional planning for collaboration and linkage;
- Opportunities for networking;
- Valuable training for program staff (to be announced).
Interested in sharing information about your program?
Two opportunities are available:
- (9) 20-minute slots are available for program-specific or collaborative presentations (download the template here)
- (10) slots are available for program-specific or collaborative posters, to be displayed at the event (download the template here)
- May 25 – deadline to sign up for a presentation or poster slot
- May 28 – deadline to request a travel stipend
- June 1 – posters due to Molita Yazzie ([email protected]) for printing
Travel stipends (including mileage, per diem, and lodging) are available. Contact Staci Hunter at [email protected] for more information.