- This event has passed.
2018-2019 North Dakota Statewide Site Visit
December 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
GPTEC is hosting a meeting between the North Dakota Department of Health and staff associated with tribes and Service Area located in the state of North Dakota.
For registration and travel stipend information, contact Sandra Fire Lightning at [email protected] or 605-721-1922.
Note that the exact location of this meeting is being finalized, and details will be made available as soon as they are set in stone.
- Learn more about each other (priorities, plans, challenges, and activities)
- Identify opportunities for collaboration within key areas for aligned response
- Share and proliferate best practices and approaches
UPDATE: GPTEC will be offering an opportunity to join the afternoon topical discussions remotely via Zoom. Below is the agenda and call-in information:
- 1:30pm CT – Round Robin & Discussion – Opioid Response
- 2:30pm CT – Round Robin & Discussion – Maternal Substance Use during Pregnancy
- 3:30pm CT – Public Health Surveillance & Data
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/576686476 – +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) – Meeting ID: 576 686 476